Sunday, February 19, 2012

Claras Joints In Motion Auction Page

Well the FB auction page is up and I have a few pictures posted.  I continue to seek donations from various businesses and individuals in and around the community.  Please visit my page and share it with all your friends. 

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Claras-Joints-In-Motion-Auction-Page/372759099419475

I've got one wonderful lady who has offered to help me with my fundraising and has given me some fantastic suggestions.  I look forward to implementing them in the future and meeting my goal. 

I have purchased my envelopes and 100 stamps.  I've made 100 copies of my donation request form and my letter.  Its amazing, when I sat down and really had time to think I I realized I do know 100 people who I can ask.  I will be stuffing the envelopes tomorrow and hand deliver as I see the people.  So far this fundraiser has cost me nearly 100 dollars, for printing, envelopes and stamps.  I hope it works.

Please share this blog with your friends, the more people who know about my fundraising efforts the better.  Please help me help the the Arthritis Society assist the millions of people who suffer from this disease.

My own RA has been moderate, the flare up stopped  after 9 days and I am back to my usual routine.  I'm able to walk and even wore high heeled boots for a day. :)

Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment