Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Coin Boxes and Pies

I am afraid the coin boxes are a bust, I dropped by Richie's Supply today to fuel up and the box was there right where the public could see it but without someone pushing it I think the coin boxes are a bust.  I have to rethink my strategy.

On another note my son and I were discussing the pie sales, it got to the point were we figured out how many pies it would take for me to reach the $8000.00 dollar mark.  I think I previously stated I have $510.00 raised thus far, if I were to bake and sell 749 pies then I will have reached my goal....can I do that ? Can I really bake 749 pies and sell them by the deadline?

It takes me nearly 1/2 a day to bake 30 pies but I am never sure I will sell them all.  Perhaps I will make 50 pies every two weeks that would be 100 pies a month.  Is that even doable?  Help me out here folks, give me some ideas on how I can fund raise to reach my goal.

Its late and my brain is burnt from trying to figure this one out. :)

You all have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment